Phàntom WÅLLET | A friendly Solana wallet built for DeFi & NFTs
When it comes to trade on the Solana blockchain, Phantom stands first. This wallet lets users store, buy, send, receive, swap tokens, and collect NFTs on the Solana network easily and securely. Are you also looking to trade on Solana via Phantom? If yes, you need to add this wallet to your mobile or computer. Phantom Wallet can be used on both mobile and computer both type of devices with the help of its mobile app and browser extension. You can also find and install the Phantom app or browser extension on your device by approaching the right path.
Here in this read, we will explain to you the way to set up a new Phantom account and the process to access it on your mobile or computer. So, without taking any extra minute, let’s move forward to learn the way to set up a Phantom account.
How to set up a new Phantom Wallet?
You can use a mobile or computer to set up a new Phantom account. If you are not sure, follow this process:
- Go to the App or Play Store to find and install the Phantom app
- Else, go to the Phantom.com/download page to add the extension
- Now, from the home screen, find and click on the ‘Setup’ button
- After that, you need to fill up the password details for your account
- Now, find the private key details of your Phantom account
- Once you click on the ‘Finish’ button, your wallet will be ready to use
Way to access the Phantom account
If you have the Phantom password details then you can easily access your wallet by approaching the path that is given below:
- Go to the Phantom login page via a browser extension or mobile app
- Now, you need to enter the password details on this page
- Then, check once the entered details and then click on the ‘Login’ button
- Now, you have accessed the Phantom account on your mobile or computer
How to recover a Phantom Wallet via private key?
If you are struggling in accessing the Phantom account due to the wrong password but you have the private key details then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Open the Phantom mobile app or browser extension on your PC or mobile
- Now, you need to find and click on the ‘Import Wallet’ option to visit the account recovery page
- Then, type the private key details in the respective field and then review it
- Now, choose the new password details for your Phantom account
- After that, agree to the Phantom terms and conditions and then click on the ‘Recover’ button
- Finally, you have accessed the Phantom Wallet using the private key details
In short, if you are looking to sign up or sign in to the Phantom wallet then the above-mentioned steps will help you to do so. Make sure to select a password for your wallet that can protect it from fraudsters. In case you are getting any type of issue or looking to speak with the Phantom support agent then you need to visit the “Phantom Contact Us” page. For now, we are sure, this post has given you the idea to set up and access a Phantom account via mobile or computer.